The best parts:
1. Colloquial Language
2. Discussing things far modern for the time when the novel was written
3. Brilliant understanding of the psyche of a teenager
4. The positioning of the characters in a triangle with childhood( implying innocence) and adulthood( implying phoniness) and teenage ( as the confusion to choose between the two paths) as the vertices of the triangle
5. Lack of conceit and narcissism in the narrator
6. The pessimism and the dreaminess, the lectures
I just loved the book. I wonder how it escaped from me for so long. I just made my night !